Thursday, July 5, 2007

Unlucky?


"may balat ka sa pwet!", that's what they say when someone's really unlucky.

i don't have one but i feel like i must have an invisible one! hahaha:)

some circumstances when i feel like i do...
  1. my first time to go to boracay with my barkada, we were met by a storm i think a day or two before we left to come back to manila, so we had to extend another day.
  2. my last boracay trip, the day we were about to leave for manila, it rained really hard in boracay so our flight was cancelled & we had to extend another night.
  3. this morning, while i was driving on my way to work, i saw a bus in one of the emergency bay in edsa & i thought to myself "Thank God that so far I haven't met any trouble with my car". then after passing by a gas station to fill up, my car went through a hole in the road & i didn't realize that the hole was that deep & big until guess what??? it caused me a flat tire!
  4. i started my blog today & after writing my first post, as i was figuring out how to attach my link into my account, the internet was down!

sometimes, i feel really lucky too!

  1. on my recent trip to phuket, the time for my connecting flight from bangkok to manila was just right. i still wanted to shop in the duty free airport of bangkok so i prayed for a delayed flight back. can u believe it! God answered my prayer & so my flight was delayed 3 hrs!!! 3 hrs more for me to shop:D
  2. last friday, when i got home from meeting my high school barkada for dinner in libis & having some drinks & coffee in greenbelt with my sgv barkada, i noticed smoke coming out of the hood of my car. when i asked the driver to check it the next day, he told me the radiator was broken already! it was really bad that we couldn't bring it from our house to the repair shop anymore & we had to ask wheeler's to tow the car to bring it to the shop. they couldn't repair it anymore and had to replace it. good thing i was able to go home safe.
  3. when i had a very bad flat tire this morning, it was really near the office already. near enough for me to be able to park my car in the parking lot.
  4. i was feeling really bad about the internet being down a while ago that i had to have something to cheer me up so i went to my favorite coffee/tea shop--CBTL--to get my tea latte & i discovered something good! their biscotti!:D

i guess we all have our lucky & unlucky days...


as one of my new favorite song from maroon 5 goes, nothing lasts forever...one moment i feel cursed & the next i feel like the luckiest person in the world!:D

No comments: