Thursday, July 5, 2007

My First Post

i've been reading different blogs for almost a year now, mostly about food (because of my love for cooking & eating) & also blogs written by my friends. i have always wanted to start my own, but because many things occupied my time (like studying Mandarin in Shanghai & now, going back to work), i didn't have time to start my blog until now. also, another reason why i didn't have the guts to start my own blog was because of questions bugging my mind like, "what if there comes a time that i don't have anything to write about anymore?", "what would others who get to read my blog (if there's any...hahaha!) say about what i write or how would they react?", "what if my grammar's wrong?", etc...

i realized now that i've been thinking too much!!! i feel i need & i want an outlet to express how i feel & say what i want. to hell with what people would think & say, what do i care? :)

thanks to my friends-- jenny, vanj-- for inspiring me to start my own.

No comments: