Saturday, July 7, 2007

Jack's back

yehey! jack's coming back home! time really flies...it's been more or less 5 months since my sister left for beijing to study mandarin for one term, like i did in shanghai. tomorrow she's coming home. though not for good 'cause she'll be leaving again next month to take her masters degree in boston. (more on that in my my future posts) i'm really happy & excited to see her. she's younger but she's like the achi (older sister) i never had:D

double yehey!! my dad's flying to manila tomorrow too! for those who don't know it, i'm from bicol & grew up there. me & my sisters transferred here in manila when we started high school but we still have our "home" (not a mere house) in bicol. my parents still live there & we have a small business there but me & my sisters stay here in manila by ourselves (independent living...hehehe) to work/study here. we try to go home during holidays but almost every month my dad or mom comes here for a week or so to visit us.

triple yehey!!! HARRY POTTER will start showing next week! i'm not really a fan of fantasy/fairytale movies, those which don't reflect reality, but HARRY POTTER is one of the exemptions. really looking forward to watch this movie. i'm sooooooo excited!:D

quadruple yehey!!!! tomorrow, i'm planning to take my sisters to the new biggest bookstore here in the philippines---FULLY BOOKED---5 stories of pure bliss! i've always loved books... i love going to bookstores... spending time browsing books... buying books... to be honest, lately so much things occupies my time & my mind that i'm not in the mood to read. i still have a few books unread at home that either me or my sister bought before. hopefully going to fully booked tomorrow will get me back in the mood to read.

wow! so many things to feel "yehey" about.:D and to think the new week hasn't even started yet. looks like a great week coming:D

No comments: