Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i adore BF

I’m one of those guilty of ranting about our current traffic situation in the metro. What I fail to recognize is that based on statistics traffic actually improved. In 5 years time, the number of cars increased by 100% whilst traffic decreased by 50%. Not bad eh?

I’d like to clarify one thing; this is not part of BF’s campaign.

I honestly admire this man. I agree with him when he said that discipline is really one of the key characteristics we all should have. Oftentimes, we are coaxed to defy the system because everybody seems to do the same. We also blame the lack of policies to justify violation of rules. I believe that no one, not even the most righteous man on earth can win this war alone; a little discipline from us on our own will definitely go a long way.

It’s a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. He has his fair share of criticisms too, but that’s part of life. As they say, you can’t really please everybody. I can’t attest to how decent he’ll perform in the following years, after all no one is perfect. All I can say is I have a high regard for him & I appreciate what he’s done so far.

I heard he’s running for President this 2010; I wonder though, will this make me exercise my right to vote for the very first time?


"As a leader, I cannot cry with the poor for if my eyes are blinded by tears, who will lead them out of poverty? The people would eventually realize that what we are doing is for everybody, especially the poor. It is what the people of Marikina realized when we implemented similar measures. They are now more politically matured because they are now reaping the good effects of discipline." -- BF

image courtesy of businessmirror.com.ph

No comments: