Tuesday, September 9, 2008

never too late












i've been meaning to write this entry for a while now but due to the crazy schedule last week (dinners, reunions, weddings, etc...) and because of fear that i will not be able to adequately describe how i felt and aptly thank the people involved, i kept on putting this off.

today, exactly 1 week since my 26th, my schedule is a lot better. i still don't know the best way how & i still don't think any words i say will be sufficient to express my feelings & my appreciation. so i'll just do it the way i know how...i'd like to simply say THANKS!

THANKS to my Bicol friends, my HS friends, my college friends, my Shanghai friends and my family.:)

thank you for taking time off from all your busy schedules & travelling all the way to Makati on a week day to spend my special day with me. you made my day complete & unforgettable. you made my 26th my best birthday so far.

most importantly, i'd like to say thank you to 2 important persons i treasure in my life who made this possible. they were responsible for organizing this. THANK YOU TIFF & ECAT!!! I FEEL SO BLESSED & LUCKY THAT I HAVE MET YOU BOTH & HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE.:)

No comments: