Thursday, January 8, 2009

so what have i been up to?

it's 8 days past 2009 & for those in the workforce, tomorrow is the first friday of the first work week. for me, i've officially became a bum for a week. weird thing is i'm not bored or bothered yet. i'm starting my year slow, still enjoying & trying to think of what i really want to do next in my life.

i know, i know...i should think fast & start acting soon. hmmm...it's just that i don't want to rush & enter something halfheartedly. i want to be sure that whatever i'm going to do next is what i really want & that it will be if not permanent, for a long term.

this week for me was all about tying up loose ends. i had my xray done, met up with some important people in my life, finished the book i'm reading & finally went back to the gym.

still don't know what i'll be facing for the coming weeks. so far though, i'm feeling good about 2009.

No comments: