Saturday, January 19, 2008

Driving

i love driving.

some people would rather be passengers. they feel too lazy to drive specially long distances. i admit there are days when i'm out with someone driving for me. those rare times are when i feel lazy or exhausted, or i haven't had enough sleep (or just a chance for me to drink as much as i want. hehehe). :P but i realized i like driving on my own more. whether going to somewhere near or somewhere far. yeah, sometimes it feels tiring specially with all the traffic during rush hours, but driving makes me feel independent. i feel i'm in control & weird as it may seem...i love the risk. i love the challenge of "pakikipag gitgitan" & estimating if my car would fit a certain space. i love the challenge of trying to see whether i would make it on time or not. i love stepping on the gas & the sudden breaks, feeling the adrenaline rush passing through my body. yeah, i do curse the bad drivers but most of the time i feel happy when i'm driving.

parking...errr...it's okay, but looking for a space to park is a different story.;)

No comments: